World Radio TV Handbook is the world’s most accurate and comprehensive directory of global broadcasting. It contains details by country of radio broadcasts and broadcasters on AM (LW, MW and SW) and FM, and details of national TV.
The Features section for this 75th Anniversary edition includes articles on the Development of HF Transmitters, the history of Radio in Bhutan, Coastwatchers and the AWA Teleradio 3BZ in the Pacific, and Scandinavian Weekend Radio. There are equipment reviews of the AOR AR5700D, Icom IC-7610, KiwiSDR, Bonito MegaDipol, Tecsun PL-990, and the SDRPlay RSPdx, along with other articles, information and maps.
The remaining pages are, as usual, full of information on:
- National and International broadcasts and broadcasters
- Clandestine and other target broadcasters
- MW and SW frequency listings
- Terrestrial TV by country
- Extensive Reference section
Book ISBN: 978-1-9998300-3-8